VITEEE 2022 APPLICATION FROM: is the University level examination commenced every year by VIT University located in a prominent place in India such as Tamil Nadu. VITEEE stands for VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) Engineering Entrance Examination is a platform for providing admission into four years programs like B.Tech. The institute will offer 36 undergraduate (UG), 31 postgraduate (PG), 4 integrated & 3 research programmes. This examination helps provide admission in Vellore and Chennai but before applying, you must be aware of important information so that no complications appear later.
Recommended: Download the Free Complete Guide about VITEEE Counselling. Click Here
Latest Updates for VITEEE
- 12 Jun 2021:VITEEE 2021 Result declared on June 12.
- 05 Jun 2021:VITEEE 2021 slot booking for re-exam started.
VIT 2022 Exam Date:
Events Exam Dates Application form release September Closing date of application form March 2022 Starting of slot booking To be announced later Admit card Download date To be announced later VITEEE 2022 Exam Date August 2022 Result Date Declaration To be announced later Commencement of counseling To be announced later Commencement of classes To be announced later
VITEEE 2022 Application Form:
VIT Application Form Through Offline Mode:
First of all applications for the VIT 2022 Examination through the online platform or offline platform as well.
If you are applying offline, then get the form via a list of post offices by providing Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- in favor of VIT University, in person, from any o the places mentioned below:
- VIT-Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Amaravati (Madhya Pradesh)
VIT Application Form 2022 Through Online Mode:
- Those who are applying via online medium required to fill the application form released before the last date.
- After filling the application, scan the photograph and signature and upload them.
- Keep print out for further reference.
VIT 2022 Application fee:
- Candidates applying online, need to make payment of Rs. 1150/-
- Make the payment of the application fee through different modes such as e-banking/Credit card/Debit card.
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a resident or non-resident of India. If any foreign candidate is applying then apply via a separate Foreign National application form.
- The age limit should be according to DOB those who are born on or after 1st July 1998 can apply for the examination. Those who have completed the age of 17 as on 1st July of the admission year can also apply for the examination.
- Those who have passed class 12th commenced by the state board, CBSE, or ICSE can apply for the examination
- Those who have done the 12th or two-year Pre-University exam commenced via a recognized Board or University can apply for the examination.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma holder of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva is eligible to apply.
- NIOS candidates can also apply for VITEEE-2022 on the condition that they provide a Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidates must have attained at least 60% aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The combined PCME/ PCBE marks need to be 50%.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The exanimation will be commenced by the online mode.
- The exam will take place 150 minutes.
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Overall 125 questions asked from candidates.
- The candidate needs to pursue an exam in the English language.
- There will be no negative marking.
Distribution of questions & marks:
Subject No. of questions Total marks Physics 35 35 Chemistry 35 25 Mathematics/ Biology 40 40 English 5 5 Aptitude 10 10 Total 125 125
VITEEE 2022 Syllabus:
The VITEEE 2022 Syllabus of class 12th will be included for subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English.
- Physics: Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Optics, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices, and their Applications, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Carbonyl Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Electrochemistry, Coordination Chemistry, and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics, etc
- Mathematics: Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Matrices, and their Applications, Differential Equations, Calculus, etc
- Biology: Human health and diseases, Biochemistry, Taxonomy, Biotechnology, and its applications, Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, etc
- English: Comprehension, English Grammar, and Pronunciation.
- Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Number series, Coding and Decoding, Clocks, Calendars, and Directions
Slot Booking 2022:
Slot booking will begin in April. Then the password will be created during the time of the application form for booking the exam slot. Password will help to book the slot. In case of complications in booking the slot, Contact University, will book the slot with an automated process.VITEEE 2022 Admit Card:
After booking the exam slot, candidates will receive the admit card. You need to download the admit card from the main website. Take a printout of the admit card and carry it along to the examination center.
VIT Exam Centers 2022:
The VITEEE exam centers are Andaman & Nicobar Island, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Hariyana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
VITEEE 2022 Result:
The VIT 2022 Result will be declared via the main website. Candidates can access the results by entering the password. After the result is out, a merit list will be created on total marks attained in the examination for moving another step i.e. counseling.
VIT 2022 Cut-Off:
- The cut-off is the minimum marks that candidates acquire in the examination.
- Soon after the result is declared, the cut-off will be released by the exam commencing authority
- Candidates can seek admission to the program they wanted into according to cut-off marks.
- Later exam authority will release the campus as well as branch according to the cut-off list.
VITEEE 2022 Counseling:
Those who are shortlisted for counseling will appear for counseling on a fixed date. During counseling, the candidate will be given complete info about seat availability, the facility to choose the campus from the given provisions, and so on.