MANIPAL MET 2022: Manipal Academy of Higher Education is responsible for commencing MET 2022 examination. Those who are willing to appear in the examination need to the official website and check the application form. The aim is to provide admission to candidates’ undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The examination will be commenced in three slots a day using online mode. If you are looking forward to applying, then go through the information given below about MET 2022.
Manipal MET 2022 Important Dates
Know about Manipal MET Exam dates for the 2022 session in the below-given table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase I||2nd week of April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase II||1st week of June 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase I||3rd week of April 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase II||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Starting of counseling||In the month of July 2022|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2022|
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form
Know complete details about Manipal MET 2022 Application Form in the below-given section:
- Manipal MET 2022 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The application process will start from the second week of December 2021.
- For the online application process, candidates have to follow various steps – Online Registration, Filling application details, uploading of images/ documents, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Candidates must fill in complete details in the form correctly as incomplete or incorrect forms may lead to rejection.
- The last date to submit an application form online will be till the second week of April 2022.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Students can pay online application fees through debit/ credit card or net banking methods.
- Offline application fees can be paid through demand draft (DD).
|General Applicants||Rs.2000 (Test fee -1400, course fee – 600)|
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored /International||Rs.2500|
Manipal MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students can know Manipal MET Eligibility criteria for various courses in the given below section:
For B.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the 12th level /Intermediate exam from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Students must have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and any one optional subject.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students must have passed the qualifying exam with Physics, English, and Mathematics subjects along with anyone from biotechnology/ biology or any technical vocational subject.
For M.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E or AIME from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Students must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age: There is no age limit to apply for M.Tech.
Manipal MET 2022 Exam Pattern
Get complete details about the Manipal MET Exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: The time given to solve the paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain a multiple-choice type of questions.
Check the distribution of questions for various sections of the paper:
Subjects Number of Questions Physics 50 Mathematics 70 Chemistry 50 English & Aptitude 30 Total 200 questions
Manipal MET 2022 Syllabus
Check below details for Manipal MET Syllabus:
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, mathematical reasoning, relations, and functions coordinate geometry, calculus, etc.
Physics: Law of motion, the motion of the system of particles and rigid body, work, and energy, unit and measurement, thermodynamics, kinematics, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, properties of bulk order, current electricity, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, periodic properties, a basic concept in chemistry, solutions, chemical thermodynamic, polymers, aldehyde and ketones, chemical kinetic, basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION STAY CONNECTED TO MY ENTRANCE EXAM.