ATMA 2022: Application form will be released from the 4th week of December 2022 through online mode. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a popular national level examination conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam will be conducted multiple times for candidates seeking admission in various management programs like MBA, MCA and PGDM. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in offered management programs of various participating institutions across the country. Here through this article, we have mentioned the complete details candidates needs to know about the ATMA 2022 Exam.
Checkout the complete tentative Exam dates for ATMA 2022 Examination:
For February Session:
|Starting of application form||4th week of December 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to print application form||2nd week of February 2022|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of February 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2022|
For April session:
|Starting of application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to print application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Release of admit card||4th week of April 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||Last week of April 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2022|
ATMA 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the ATMA 2022 Admission:
- Application form will be made available through online mode
- Candidates shall check the complete eligibility criteria before apply for the ATMA 2022.
- The Application Form submission process for February session will begin from the 4th week of December 2021 to 2nd week of February 2022.
- For April session, the registration process will be regulated from the 1st week of March 2022 to 3rd week of April 2022.
- The details filled by candidates should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
ATMA 2022 Application from fee could be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can pay Rs.1500/-through online payments gateways.
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates will have to satisfy to be eligible for ATMA 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2022.
The Exam pattern for ATMA 2022 Exam will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2022 Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours (30 Min. for each section) will be allotted to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response and ¼ will be deducted on each negative response.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
The syllabus for ATMA will be consist of various topics from Analytic reasoning skills-I, Verbal skills-I, Quantitative skills-I, Analytic reasoning skills-II, Verbal skills-II and Quantitative skills-II.
Complete syllabus for ATMA 2022 can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority.
Here are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on ATMA 2022.